B. Healed Through and Through
1. 1 Thessalonians 5:23: “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your
whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
a. MSG: “May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy
and whole, put you together—spirit, soul, and body—and keep you fit for the coming of
our Master, Jesus Christ.”
b. NIV: “May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole
spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
2. Exodus 23:25: “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water;
and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.”
a. verses 25-26, NIV: “…I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry
or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.”
3. Deuteronomy 7:15: “And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none
of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all
them that hate thee.”
a. NIV—The Lord will keep you free (immune) from every disease.
b. NLT—The Lord will protect your from all sickness.
c. MSG—God will get rid of all sickness.
4. Psalm 105:37: “He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one
feeble person among their tribes.”
a. Feeble (HEB) = Totter, waver, faint, fall down, lame, weak; weakness of the legs, especially the ankles
5. Jeremiah 30:17: “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.”
a. MSG: “As for you, I’ll come with healing, curing the incurable.”
6. Acts 10:38: “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power:
who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil;
for God was with him."
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING