A. Proverbs 4:20-22—God’s Prescription for Good Health
"My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings.
Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.
For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh."
1. Verse 22: “For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”
2. Health (HEB) = Medicine, remedy, cure, completely healed, physician
3. Take God’s Word as faithfully as you would a prescription.
4. There is no limit to the amount of God’s medicine that you can take.
a. You cannot overdose on God’s Word.
b. So, take as much as you need.
c. The more you take, the more powerful you will become.
5. God’s prescription for good health:
a. Attend to My Words.
b. Incline your ears to My sayings...
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING