1. Acts 20:28 (AMP): He obtained the church of God for Himself,
buying it and saving it for Himself with His own blood.
"Take care and be on guard for yourselves and the whole flock over which the Holy Spirit
has appointed you bishops and guardians, to shepherd (tend and feed and guide) the
church of the Lord or of God which He obtained for Himself [buying it and saving it for Himself]
with His own blood."
a. KJV: Purchased
b. GW: Acquired
c. GK: Fully acquired, to make one’s own, to reserve for one’s self with deep personal interest and caring
2. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20: “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a
price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
3. 1 Peter 1:18-19: “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed (purchased, bought back,
rescued) with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by
tradition from your fathers; but (your spirit, soul and body were purchased) with the precious
blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”
4. God takes good care of what is His.
5. The more something costs, the more we care for it.a. We were bought with Jesus’ blood.
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING