A. Psalm 103:1-5—Bless the Lord, O My Soul: and All That Is Within Me
1. I overheard a man at the dentist office who was having extensive work done to his teeth.
2. “Bad things begin to happen in your body after you become 60 years old,” he told the receptionist.
a. He was prophesying his own demise.
3. My spirit was alarmed.
4. I said, “No, I don’t receive that in Jesus’ Name!”
5. I began to refresh myself in what I have learned about the healing power of words.
a. I strengthened my confession of faith.
b. I took authority and dominion over my body with my words.
B. Matthew 12:34-37—By Your Words
1. Verse 37: “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”
a. NLT: “The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”
b. MSG: “Words can be your salvation. Words can also be your damnation.”
2. The world and most Christians generally talk like that man at the dentist’s office.
3. They do not realize the power in their words.
4. By your words you are healed and by your words you are sick.
a. Proverbs 10:14 (NIV-84): “Wise men store up knowledge but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.”
b. See attached “Medical Research Concerning the Power of Words” (This will be posted tomorrow.)
5. “No one has a choice of whether or not they live by words, but they do have a choice of what words they live by.”
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING