1. To will—a determined purpose to fulfill God’s purpose.
2. By nature and design, Jesus is an agent and an expression of God’s will.
3. Matthew 4:23-24: He went about healing every sickness.
4. Matthew 8:16: He healed all who were sick, with His Word.
a. Verse 17: “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet saying,
Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
b. Psalm 107:20: “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
c. What He willed, He said, and what He said worked His will, and the Spirit caused it to come to pass.
d. Psalm 89:34: “My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.”
5. Acts 10:38: “How God anointed Jesus…who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed
of the devil; for God was with Him.”
a. What is the anointing?
b. Isaiah 10:27: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off
thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
c. It is the power of God poured out on you and me.
d. It is not just the power to do what He can do.
e. It is the power to be a carrier of who He is and what He wills.
f. It is the burden-removing, yoke-destroying power of God.
You were made in His image. By His design, you were created to be like Him. This is developed by His will at work in you. “What He wills, He says. What He says works His will.”
1. Put that Word of His will in you in abundance—more abundant than there is sickness.
2. Then, when it is in you in abundance, it will come out of your mouth. It comes out because you believe it. When you believe the words you say, then the words you say will work what you believe—just like God!
3. And His Spirit will move to confirm that word you said and what He said—and the signs will follow!!
Let God’s will be done in your body as it is in heaven.
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING