A. Psalm 103:1-5—Who Heals All Our Diseases
1. Verse 1: “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me….”
a. All that is within me is blessed.
b. My organs are blessed.
c. My mind is blessed.
d. My nerves are blessed.
e. My bones are blessed.
f. My heart is blessed.
g. My eyes are blessed.
h. My ears are blessed.
i. Every operation and every function
2. Verse 2: “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits….”
a. Benefits (HEB) = Treatments, acts of goodness, services
b. Psalm 84:11: “The Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory:
no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”
3. Verse 3: “…Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.”
a. AMP: “…Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases.”
b. Heals (HEB) = Mend, cure, thoroughly make whole, physician
c. Diseases (HEB) = Sickness, malady, any disorder or disease, especially one that is chronic or deep seated
4. Verse 4: “…Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with
lovingkindness and tender mercies.”
a. AMP: “Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies,
and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy.”
b. Crown (HEB) = Surround, enclose, encompass
5. Verse 5: “Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
a. Satisfy (HEB) = Fill to satisfaction, have plenty of, full, satiate
b. AMP: “Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation]
with good things so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]!”
c. Psalm 91:16: “With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.”
d. Psalm 3:3: “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING