C. A Confession of Healing by Kenneth E. Hagin
1. Gloria Copeland gave me the attached handwritten note.
2. It was a quote from Kenneth E. Hagin that she wrote down while attending one of
his Campmeeting services in Tulsa, Okla.
3. “‘I’m not under the curse. All sickness, including _________, is a curse of the law —
but Christ has redeemed me from it. Therefore, I no longer have _________.’
Sickness and disease of all kind are a curse of the law.
Therefore, I do not have sickness or infirmity of ANY kind.”
4. Galatians 3:13-14: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us:
for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might
come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
5. Mark 11:23-24: “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain,
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall
believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them,
and ye shall have them.”
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING