A. Galatians 3:13-14—We Have Been Redeemed From the Curse
1. Redeemed—Purchased, ransomed, bought back and rescued
2. Sickness came as a result of Adam’s fall.
3. Romans 5:17, 19-21—We now reign in life.
a. Verse 17: “For if by one man’s offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of
grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”
b. Verse 19: “For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall
many be made righteous.”
c. Verse 20: “Moreover the law entered, that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much
d. Verse 21: “That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal
life by Jesus Christ our Lord.”
4. The life of God that now reigns in our bodies is far greater than the death that reigned in Adam.
a. Life (GK) = ZOE
b. Life in the absolute sense
c. The life of God
5. Jesus paid the full price for us to be redeemed from sickness and disease.
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING