A. James 1:5-8—The Double-Minded Man
1. You must know that it is God’s will for you to be healed.
2. You will be double minded about your healing until the fact of your healing is
settled in your mind and your spirit.
3. Double-minded (GK)—two-spirited, vacillating
4. We must become so absolutely single-minded that it is God’s will for us to be
well that there is no question, doubt, wonderment or staggering.
a. Verse 8: A single-minded man is stable, established, rooted, grounded
and anchored in all his ways.
b. Including God’s will to heal
5. Romans 4:20-21--Abraham became “fully persuaded” that what God said, He would do.
a. AMP: Fully satisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep
His word and to do what He had promised.
b. NLT: Fully convinced
c. MSG: Sure
d. GW: Absolutely confident
e. Verses 20-21: “He staggered not at the promise of God…but was strong in
faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded….”
f. Fully persuaded (GK)--wearing the work of God to the fullest extent
Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, KCM, 10 DAYS OF HEALING