God doesn’t want you sick. God does not want you dying early of sickness and disease. But you’ve got to take it off lay-a-way. It’s already been paid for. You put it on lay-a-way and He said, “I’ve already paid for it.”
Clean the stockroom out. Amen. But also, Acts 10:38 says how God anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and power who went about doing good, healing all those that were oppressed of the devil. Amen. Therefore beloved, believe God. It does not matter what your pain or your previous experience, or how long the problem has been there.
★ It’s finished! ★
- Do not wait until you see before you believe! Believe God!
- Take the first step. Get out of your sick situation and affliction and step into God’s healing and liberty. And as you step out in faith, God will confirm His Word in your life and in your body!
- Your healing is already been paid for. I said your healing is already paid for. Go for it! It’s already paid for!
Listen, just because you have a pain or you see something doesn’t mean healing is not there. Just believe God’s Word. Step out in faith.
Now, John 11:40 says,
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
- That if you want to see the glory of God, you’re going to have to do what? Believe. If you want to see the glory of God, you have to do what? Believe. You’ve got to get rid of the “intelligency” and “acrobats” that are taking place in your mind and you just go to BELIEVE man.
Now, look at Matthew 8:16-17:
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
- This dude was so convinced. I’m healed. No, I’m serious, I am. I’m healed! I am. I’m healed. I don’t know how you see it. But I’m healed! See, a lot of Americans don’t believe in possession because they’re possessed.
I told a guy one time, “Man, you’re possessed with a devil.”
And he said, “So, I’ve got a devil in me?
And I said, “Yeah, that’s what I said. You’ve got a devil in you. You are possessed with a devil.”
He said, “Ha ha, yeah, right.”
Then I said, “I would pursue it more and would let you hear, but I ain’t got time because you don’t want to let him go. So, you and the devil can get on up out of my house and go home!”
- Yeah, demon possession is not just on the Exorcist. It might be in your house. Check it out. Make sure you’re not renting space to a devil. Remember, the devil plays on deception. And when the truth comes, they laugh it off.
“Ha ha, so I’m possessed? Is that what you’re saying?”
“Yeah, but if I laid my hands on you and start calling that thing out, it’ll blow your mind.”
Because the devil doesn’t want to leave a place of security. And if he feels comfortable in you and you feel comfortable with him in there, ain’t nobody going to be able to help you until you’re tired of him living in your space. I can’t make a devil come out that you have invited in. And you keep him there because when church is over with and you’re in a corner in the dark, you and him get together and do the thing you enjoy the most. And you have a stronghold which allows him to stay there because you won’t remove the stronghold and dismiss him. And there are demons that are assisting you in your fornication and there are devils that assist you with your addiction and there are demons that are also satisfied to keep certain sicknesses and disease over your body because you invited them there. And you have provided hospitality for them. And until you get TIRED of housing a devil, only then will we be able to help you be free from him.
...continued until tomorrow's post...