When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick
So, that shows you that behind some sicknesses, there’s a devil! There’s a devil behind some sicknesses; especially schizophrenia. I can’t tell you the number of times working in a hospital – I saw that demon show up.
- One guy got in the behavioral control room and just so devilish and started defecating out and putting it on the behavioral control room and creating an atmosphere that that demon was used to. And when I walked around the room, he put his head on a window and said, “I know you!” And I said, “I know. See, I can’t mess with you now because it’s working hours, but I’ll be off in 3 hours!”
That’s why I had to leave [the hospital]. I was practicing something other than what they wanted me to practice. You understand what I’m saying? I had a guy one time, the only hope he had was the Holy Ghost. He had been in acid and involved in all kinds of drugs that just ate his mind and brain up.
- He said, “Do you know anyway to help me?” He was crying and desperate. I couldn’t walk away with what I knew.
- I said, “Come in this office.” I said, “You can’t tell nobody what I’m getting ready to do!” I said, “I know exactly how to help you. You’ve got a demon in you and you need to get free from it and do what I tell you to do.” I said, “You tired?”
- And He said, “Yeah, I’m tired”
- I said, “You want it gone?”
- He said, “Yeah, I want it gone.”
> I laid hands on him and commanded that spirit to leave him. He chucked and spit some stuff up and said,
“What was that?”
> I said, ”That’s that devil exit. Now, we need to put Someone in his place.”
>> And I ministered Jesus and he got born-again. He walked out and screamed,
“Whoa! Whoa!” He said, “Man, what’s going on with me?” So he was saved.
- So, now his therapist came in and asked him how he was doing and he said, “I’m saved!”
- The therapist said, “No you ain’t. You’re still addicted to those things.”
- “Na, it’s gone!”
Then he got to reading the Bible and he pulled me into a room and said, “Hey, I keep reading about this speaking in tongues. You thinking I can have that? What is it?” Then I went through the 7 steps of how to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence speaking in tongues. I laid my hands on him and he received it!
They [the hospital] saw such a change in this guy. I got confronted:
- Medical Director said, “We heard you have been ‘saving’ the patients.”
- I said, “That’s not the whole truth. I just talked to them. Jesus was actually saving them.”
- He said, “I’ll need to talk to you a little later about that.”
- Then my supervisor came in and she said, “Well, we’re going to have to let you go because you’re ‘saving’ them and teaching them to talk in tongues.”
- I said, “That’s not really correct. The Holy Ghost is doing it.”
- And then it just dawned on me. “You know what? Y’all didn’t give me this job. God did! And if God gave me the job, then I’m not going to leave until He wants me to do whatever He sent me here to do!”
- The next day, the Medical Director said, “Well, I thought about it. And I looked at this one patient and what he has accomplished in his life is impossible. I’ve never seen anything like that before. Here’s what we’re going to do: whatever you did with him, we’re going to let you have a group but you can’t make them come; they have to come on their own. And whatever you did with him, do it with everybody else and see if we get the same kind of results.”
- I said, “What??”
- He said, “Yeah, we’ve never done anything like this before, but it seems like it’s working, so you do whatever you do.”
And they gave me a group and of course everybody came. We had a little revival to breakout and all my patients left saved, filled with the Holy Ghost.
Because by His stripes, we’re healed!